TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Thursday 20 December 2012

FIRE GUTS MURTALA MUHAMMED INT'L AIRPORT IN LAGOS

First of all let me apologize for being awol all day, went for a very close friend's traditional wedding on the island and my Lagosian readers understand what the traffic is usually like. I came into Lagos from my very lovely Akwa Ibom, Uyo yesterday just for her wedding so let me take my excuse ahead of Saturday now 'cos I'll probably blog very late on Saturday too, so this is me taking permission o.   

 I just heard that part of Murtala Muhammed International Airport, MMIA, Ikeja, Lagos was gutted by fire today. The fire emanated from some cables, which apparently melted under heat, as some welders were working at the extension of ‘D’ Wing of the international airport. The prompt intervention of the fire service attached to the airport immediately brought the fire under control and thankfully, there was no casualty and  normal activities at the airport were not interrupted by the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS