TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Friday 2 November 2012

TOPIC OF THE DAY: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR CHILD GO INTO PRE-TEEN MODELLING?

The modelling industry can be a fun world but it can also be an ugly one. It’s a world where the genetically gifted are rewarded on the most superficial of criteria. Does it matter what the child models or can it be compared to child labour or child abuse?

What are your thoughts on child modelling? Is it exploitative, abusive, morally wrong? Would you push your child into child modelling? Pls share your thoughts

4 comments:

  1. This would only encourage pedophiles to continue objectifying children. It's just wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. prefer them nkd on the bed, legs spread open and wrapped around my neck while I eat the underage , bald, puffy p-ss-, once I give her an orgasm it is time to pop her cherry, youngest I have f---ed was 8 and the best p-ss- I ever had

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS