TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Saturday 10 November 2012

RIHANNA DRUNK ON FACEBOOK INTERVIEW, DENIES RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIS BROWN

Rihanna was interviewed for Facebook streaming series on Thursday, 8 Nov., and cursed her way through the live interview, jokingly claiming she was too wasted to answer any "deep" questions about her music. She was asked if she and Chris Brown were officially together, RiRi briefly replied, "No."
but later admitted that she thought that ex, Brown, was still "pretty dope."

When asked about her latest hit Diamonds, she said, "That's a real powerful song to listen to. It sucks you in, even if you're in the club, it f**ks with your head," laughing she said "This is deep I know. I'm too drunk for this sh*t."

A giggly and somewhat tipsy Rihanna finished with where she wants to be in 30 years time."I wanna be skinny. I wanna be fierce. I hope my tits are still sitting up, that's what I really want at 54. Nothing else will matter at that point." she said.


Caring about her tits at 54? I'll say worry about you liver!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS