TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Friday 16 November 2012

MARIAH CAREY IS SUCH A DIVA, SHE HARDLY CHANGES DIAPERS

In an appearance on "Anderson Live," Mariah Carey's hubby, Nick Cannon revealed that he changes more diapers of their 18-month old twins, Monroe and Moroccan, than his diva wife, "right now, the kids run the house." "We are just running and chasing after them and then my wife is being the diva that she is. I am trying to keep up with them," he said.

When asked who changes the most diapers, Cannon said, "Me," Cannon replied, adding, "I mean we all do it, but for some reason I get that duty a little bit more. I am not scared of it. I go in, I put the gloves on,” he explained."

Is there anything like being too diva to take care of your own kids? I don't mean buying them gifts but really taking care of them.  Trust naija guys, most of them that are married with kids have probably never changed a diaper in their lives. Take a cue, ain't nothing wrong with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS