TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Saturday 24 November 2012

BEYONCE ROCKING AFRICAN PRINTS, AGAIN!


My head 'swells' when I see world stars rocking our own ankara. This is not the first time Bey has rocked the ankara outfit and every time she does, it's absolutely beautiful on her.

Ankara is quite cheap compared to what she's used to wearing, I wonder how it is wearing something that cheap when you're that rich. But then again, I bet the designer charged  ridiculously high for it. See more of Beyonce in ankara prints after the cut...


1 comment:

  1. My head 'swells' when I see world stars rocking our own ankara.

    You do realise you're an idiot right? This is not authentically African. Took the pain and found a link for you. Read up.
    http://beyondvictoriana.com/2011/04/10/african-fabrics-the-history-of-dutch-wax-prints-guest-blog-by-eccentric-yoruba/

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS