TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Saturday 17 November 2012

9ICE SPEAKS ON HAVING TWINS WITH ABUJA BASED LOVER

In an interview with VANGUARD, 9nice denied the rumours that he has twins with his abuja-based lover and also speaks about his estranged wife, Toni Payne. Read excerpts from the interview below;

VANGUARD: You haven’t reacted to the story that your Abuja based lover had a set of twins for you. Is it true?
9ICE:  I wish the press would verify their stories about me before publishing them. Nobody had any baby for me. That story is not true and I want to tell you that they are making it up.

VANGUARD: Is it true that you and Tony Payne have reconciled and are back to your house at Magodo?
9ICE: That story isn’t true. Tony Payne and I are still separated and not back together.  That is the fact!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS