TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Wednesday 3 October 2012

WATCH NICKI MINAJ AND MARIAH CAREY FIGHT ON AMERICAN IDOL



The "American Idol" auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina Tuesday was derailed after  Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey had a fight in which they were swearing and threatening each other. The whole thing exploded over a disagreement over a contestant's performance.

You will see in the footage that Nicki is clearly furious ... shouting, "I told them I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there." Read the rest of the conversation after the cut..
Mariah can be heard saying, "“Oh why, WHYYYY .do I have a three year old sitting around me?”

Carey continues, "I can’t see my kids, because you decided to act like a little crazy bitch and go all around the stage.”

Nicki: Think I'm playin? Think this sh*t is a f*cking joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Say one more disrespectful thing to me, if you say one more disrespectful thing to me -- off with your head!

Mariah: I am not being disrespectful.

Nicki: Off with your head, off with your head.

Nicki: Don’t tell me I'm insecure, don’t tell me I'm inadequate ... you gonna get sent [inaudible] just fall back; don’t ... you don’t know [inaudible] I don’t feel inadequate. You’re the insecure one sittin' up there running down her resume every five minutes.

Nicki: Every time you take a shot at me I'ma take it back, and if you gotta f*cking problem then handle it. I told them, I'm not f*cking putting up with your f*cking highness over there ... figure it the f*ck out. Figure it out.

Mariah: whyyyy, whhyyyyy ...

Nicki: Figure it out

Mariah: ... do I have a 3-year-old sitting around me???

Nicki: I’m not sitting here for 20 minutes and having you run down your resume everyday, No! Goodbye!

Mariah: Listen ... I can’t see my kids because you decided to make ... to have ... to have a little baby fit and going all around the stage.

Nicki: Good, well then go see them now, go see them now ... you’re boring as f*ck, you’re boring as f*ck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS