TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Friday 19 October 2012

TEARS AS UGOCHUKWU OZUAH IS BURIED

Ugo's sisters and wife(middle)
Ugochukwu Ozuah is the 36-year-old engineer who was allegedly killed by policemen five days after his wedding, if you missed it read it HERE  and HERE. He was buried on Wednesday amidst tears and tributes at King’s College, Lagos, as family and friends held a memorial service in his honour. Ozuah was a graduate of King’s College, set of 1993 and was once the Sports prefect of the school.

The killer is yet to be identified by the police. His wife, Joan, said in a written tribute that their five days of marriage were the best days of her life. My heart bleeds for this woman and her family.

Read her very touching tribute after the cut...

Joan said, “Sweets, so it is true that you are no more. I can’t believe that you have gone so soon. You were my husband, my brother, my friend and mentor. I can’t forget that fateful night of September 20, when the police shot you in the chest and left you to die in cold blood. It was like a dream when the doctor told us that you couldn’t make it.

“Baby love, you were a caring, loving, God-fearing, calm and thoughtful man. Your desire was to make me happy when I was sad and you were an awesome husband. The last words you said to me before you left were, ‘my wife, my wife, I’m coming back in 10 minutes’ as you drove off to drop your friend and never returned.

“My husband, you were a real gem, you made me have the wedding of my dream and I’m grateful for those five days we spent together. It was the most exciting moment and days of my life. Sweet, sweet, it is true that death is inevitable but the memories of your personality will definitely live forever. I ask no questions for God knows best. I will miss you. I love you sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS