TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Monday 29 October 2012

PROPHETESS SET ABLAZE DURING TRANCE CELEBRATION

30 year-old Prophetess Folashade Esther Ogunseye of the Celestial Church Genesis Agbado, Ogun was accidentally set ablaze during a celebration  organised in her honor for going into trance for seven days. In the midst of the celebration, one of the church workers allegedly sprayed perfume known in celestial parlance as Ona La on the dancers without taking cognizance of lighted candles which some of them were holding which started a fire and Sade was set ablaze along with three other members who had joined in the celebration.

Sade who said she  had warned them not to celebrate the trance for her but to pray, was the worst hit.
Her condition is quite severe, "I cannot do anything as I am. I always feel hot. My neck is always paining me. I can't wear my clothes. I cannot sleep unless the fan is on. My neck region is always paining me. I have to put ice-block or pour cold water on myself to reduce the heat. For how long will I do this?" she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS