TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Thursday 18 October 2012

PATIENCE DENIES UNDERGOING COSMETIC SURGERY IN GERMANY

Dame Patience Jonathan came back from Germany yesterday after being abroad for about 7 weeks and immediately denied undergoing cosmetic surgery in Germany. She also denied being an in-patient in a German hospital on account of a terminal disease, adding that her husband loved her physique. She said,

"I read in the media where they said I was in the hospital. God Almighty knows I have never been to that hospital. I don’t even know the hospital they mentioned. I have to explain what God has done for me. I do not have terminal illness, or went for any cosmetic surgery, more or less tummy tuck. My husband loves me as I am and I am pleased with how God created me."

"I cannot add but the same time I will use this opportunity to thank my beloved husband and my children and my staff in general and all Nigerians. The men on the street for standing behind me during my trial time. But God has given me a second chance to come and work with the women of Nigeria, the children and the less privileged. I have come to serve Nigerians"
 
"God has said it all that when two or three are gathered in His name, He will be with them. Nigerians gathered and prayed for me and God listened and heard their prayers, so I thank God for that."

Two questions;
1. What does she mean by 'my trial time'?
2. Nigerians prayed for her and God answered. Nigerians were praying for her quick recovery so if she was never sick, what prayers were answered?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS