TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Tuesday 23 October 2012

KEMI ADETIBE DENIES EFCC ARREST

There were rumors going round that the Maltina Dance All host and Video Director, Kemi Adetiba, was arressted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over her involvement in a N15m tussle with a  church in Gbagada, Lagos and she had to ‘beg the officials of the EFCC to allow her host the show (Maltina DanceHall Season 6) promising she will sort out the debt as soon as she finished the show’. I didn't carry the story because I couldn't confirm it. In a recent interview with NET she denied the allegations and said there is no truth to the story. See it below;

It has been brought to my attention that Nigerian Enquirer magazine published an article designed and calculated to tarnish my reputation. I want to say most emphatically that there is no truth in the story‘, ‘I therefore serve notice to one and all, that no stone will be left unturned to seek justice from this clear case of libel. My lawyers have been instructed to institute legal action against all concerned. I thank friends and well wishers for their concern and support‘, she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS