TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Thursday 4 October 2012

CHRIS BROWN OFFICIALLY DUMPS KARAUECHE FOR RIHANNA'S 'FRIENDSHIP'

Chris Brown has officially broken up with his girlfriend Karrueche Tran explaining,  "I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna," Chris Brown says through his spokesman on Thursday. "I'd rather be single allowing us to be both be happy in our lives."

The announcement comes after Brown and Rihanna were spotted together at the Jay Z concert in Brooklyn last night. The two had been hanging around each other a lot lately and even flirted and kissed at the MTV VMAs. 

Karrueche posted a cryptic tweet last night reading, "Bye baby." 

I guess Rihanna finally won. See Chris and Rihanna's picture together at the Jay Z concert yesterday night after the cut...



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS