TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Saturday 22 September 2012

SNOOP DOGG TEACHES TEENAGE SON HOW TO WRAP MARIJUANA

Snoop Dogg is giving his 18 year-old son, Cordel Calvin Broadus lessons on how to wrap marijuana. his son tweeted this picture along with others showing them smoking marijuana together.The pictures immediately caused a buzz on media platforms as many including popular show host, Wendy Williams condemned the act especially because of his age.
The 18-year-old rapper with stage name, Spanky, responded via twitter warning the press and the general public to desist from his affairs, adding that he should not be judged by those who do not know him

'Wherever I’m going jus know that I’m smokin, I’m going I’m rollin I’m going IM Gone…I’m sooooooo stoned. I’m the nicest hippie dude but fuggggg if you don’t kno me leave me the fuc alone’ @SpankyDanky tweeted.'

I didn't expect much from him (snoop). See more pics after the cut..



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS