TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Sunday 2 September 2012

MAN HIDES COCAIN IN ROASTED CHICKEN

An auto techinician, Vincent Chinweuwa, was arrested by the officials of  National Drud Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos, for allegedly hiding 2.655kg of cocaine inside roasted chicken.The arrest was at the inward clearance of passengers on a Turkish Airline flight from Sao Paulo, Brazil on Friday. The street value of the cocaine seized is about N24m
 The suspect said it took him three days to wrap the cocain in the chicken and never thought he would be caught.
 “It took me three days to pack the cocaine inside the roasted chicken. I was confident that the drug will not be detected. I have been living in Brazil since 2006. Life has been stressful because I cannot even visit my wife in Nigeria due to lack of money. I wanted some money to start any business of my choice back home. Unfortunately, I was disappointed upon arrival in Lagos,” he said.

 NDLEA Airport Commander, Hamza Umar, has described the incident as 'remarkable'. “It is a remarkable seizure because no one would have imagined cocaine worth several millions inside roasted chicken,” Hamza stated.

These drug dealers  keep coming up with 'new and improved' ways of smuggling drugs, and NDLEA keep stepping up to their game. That is one agency that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS