TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Friday 7 September 2012

COSSY WARNS RANDY FANS

Following her recent tweet “Make me your attendant tonight. I will gladly play my roles,” along with the pictures showing a generous view of her ample bosoms and backside, it wasn’t long before some men reached out to her, offering her ‘crazy’ roles, in their attempts to make their fantasies of her a reality. Cossy apparently didn't find the sexual advances attractive, she got back on Twitter to demand respect for her privacy.
She tweeted, “That I follow you does not mean I am sexually attracted to you. So, if you DM (Direct Message) me about how good you are in handling boobs, I will block you. #warning.”

But what was she expecting after tweeting to the world pictures of her nude bosom and bum?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS